Modern technology has provided us with tons of fresh technology products amidst is podcasts microphone before it’s an invention you discover it difficult as an engineer, performance, artist or microphone user perform your job thanks to olden days microphone. Some people even see this job as useless due to non-standard equipment.
When podcasts microphone enter, sell change everything within the history, with podcasts microphone it makes it easy to try to voice over recording, sound recording, video, artist performance, interviewers among others.
Podcasts microphone are often used alongside with monitor, cables, built-in headphone jack with volume, top quality A/D converter, excellent frequency response.
During this article, I will be able to take you through an inventory of the highest 9 best podcasts microphone on the market immediately.
I even have polished and highlighted each podcast microphone also features because the pros and cons that everyone has, making it easier to match them and find out which podcasts microphone that most accurately fits you and your needs.
Top 9 Podcasts Microphone Comparison Table
#1 Blue Yeti Usb MicroPhone
#2 Hyperx Quadcast MicroPhone
#3 Samson Go MIC Portable
#4 Razer Siren Elite Usb
#5 Audio Technica AT2020
#6 Shure Sm 7B Cardiod
#7 Audio Technica ATR 2100x
#8 Audio Technica ATR 2100- Usb/XlrMIC
#9 Shure Sm 5B- Lc Vocal
Types Of Podcasts Microphone
Choosing the right Microphone seems easy, especially when you know about only one or two types of podcast microphones. But there is not one or two, instead of four types of microphones for podcasting.
You should know about all of them because it will help you understand which one would be best for your job. Then, according to your budget, it will be simple to pick one.
You have plenty of options, so don’t worry. You will get your desired podcast microphone. Let’s now jump on the small list of 4 types of podcast microphones.
There are two chief types of microphones people mostly use for podcasting. The condenser is one of them. If you prefer the sound to be complete, rich, and studio type, you should go for a condenser microphone.
These microphones can follow more accurately the sound waves. Also, it offers superior quality sounds and can capture frequencies that are wider in range.
Though it has one drawback, that is for its sensitivity, and it captures some background noises. So make sure to use it in a quiet place.
It’s the second primary Microphone used most for podcasting. That is because it can record narrow frequencies. But, sadly, it cannot capture rich sounds.
However, they are good enough, and people choose to pick it because it records less background noise. It is a perfect microphone for podcasting when you are in such a noisy place.
Plus, these are available because they cost much less than the condenser microphones. With a medium budget, this truly works excellent as a podcaster.
If you google microphones, you will see a term called USB. With the help of this, you can connect the Microphone with the recorder easily and record. The simplest yet cheapest way to record by a microphone is by connecting the USB.
Though it cannot provide you a vibrant sound quality or clear sounds but compare to the available price, you cannot find any better option than this.
If you prefer a crystal clear sound and rich quality audio, your only option at a cheaper budget is an XLR microphone.
The quality of interference audio is excellent. We suggest you purchase reputable brands.
Because they provide all the quality fuel products, microphones need to be much better in quality if you want to have a better podcasting experience.
Here is Our 9 Best Podcasts Microphone Reviews
1. Blue Yeti USB MicroPhone
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. Joining three containers and four notable example settings, Yeti is a definitive instrument for making astounding chronicles, legitimately to your PC.
With all-new all-out power outage finish, Blackout Yeti adds style and vitality to your record or broadcasting arrangement.
- The tri-capsule array – 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation, deliver bliss legendary broadcast sound, podcast, clear, powerful broadcast quietly sound for YouTube podcasting, conference calls, and music.
- To record and stream in manners that would typically require various receivers, four distinct patterns allow you.
- Cardioid mode – Stays directly in front of the microphone such as perfect podcasting, game, streaming, YouTube production, Skype calls, Cardioid mode capture sound sources.
- Omni mode – picks up sound all around the microphone.
- Bidirectional mode – gets sound from both the front and back of the mouthpiece.(d) Stereo mode – picks up sound from left to right of the microphone.
- Mute button, Gain control, Zero-latency headphone output.
- Perfect for Vocals, musical instruments, podcasting voiceovers, interviewers, field recordings, conference calls.
- Accessible with Windows 10, Windows 8 ( including 8.1 ), windows 7, windows vista, windows XP ( Home and expert ), and Mac OS X ( 10.4 11 or higher ) and requires at least 64MB of RAM ( evacuate existing and transfer ) this program.
- It is accessible.
- The unique position able design.
- The changing pattern of the pickup pattern switch.
- Auctor ipsum dolor sagittis
- Not being able to be connected and used with analog mixing boards.
- Short in length cables might be a problem for those that need a long length cable.
The mic is usages in many applications such as a public address, telephone hearing aids, concert halls and public gatherings, motion picture production, audio recording, and sound recording.
A blue yeti USB microphone is beyond good enough, with the plug ‘n play on Mac and PC for instant recording and streaming. It has the potential to make you sound professional.
2. Hyperx Quadcast MicroPhone
Thanks to the recognition of live streaming and YouTube content peripheral makers have discovered a marketplace for high-quality audio-video equipment. Now, gaming first companies like HyperX are rushing into that space.
The HyperX is launching the Quadcast microphone, and it’s compatible with PC, Mac, and play station. Something about HyperX entering this space is that it recognizes what gamers are guaranteeing, and it has made a canny receiver that is stunningly better in light of all its additional savvy items.
- Included anti-vibration shock arises.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator.
- Four select able polar patterns.
- Mic mount connector included.
- Power utilization
- Amazing sound quality
- Support for mounts and stands
- Headphone output.
- Not been to interface with XLR mixers.
- Gain control printing is inaccurate.
I owned many mics starting from the snowball to AT2020 XLR. Not as far as I buy HyperX Quantcast. It certainly picks up less noise than the blue Yeti. The red LED is an excellent indicator if you’re living and prepared to record.
It’s surprisingly light compound to the blue Yeti and AT2020.If you’re streamers, content creators, average users look no further. Great that HyperX has entered into this market
3. Samson Go MIC Portable
If you’re vlogger, podcasters, or someone who video chats while on the go, you recognize that a top-quality microphone is vital, sure an honest camera or webcam is essential. Still, their interest will dissolve quickly, if people can’t hear you well.
Samson Go Mic Portable USB capacitor microphone will go an extended thanks to meet the requirements of the many on-the-go bloggers, podcasters, and communicators.
The Samson go mic is attach to your computer, with a monitor, attached to tv or sitting at your desk, and even connected to loud digital communicators and computer recording, even in a noisy office and mobile recording environment.
The sound of constant reiteration successfully interfaces with the mouthpiece input, giving cleaner sound to podcasting, gaming, and voice web correspondence.
- Perfect for recording podcasts, audio for video, or laying down some vocal tracks, the Go mic range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphone.
- Go mic includes two microphone pickup patterns.
- Mic goes into the plug and plays operation, which means it’s fully compatible with Mac or Windows without the need for a driver. Just connect the USB cable and start making.
- The Go mic has a unique fold-up design that can fit in your pocket or throw it in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professional recordings anywhere you go.
- Work on both PC and Mac
- Good audio quality
- Portable, tiny and compact
- Foldable multifunctional mic holder
- USB cable is short
The microphone attached to the Samson Go Mike works well, probably a breeze to use, and it’s a great addition to your audio toolset. You get it now.
4. Razer Siren Elite USB
The primary worldwide way of life brand for gamers, today divulged a substitution expansion to the Razer Broadcaster scope of expert-level streaming gear, the Razer Seiren Elite microphone.
The razer seiren elite USB streaming microphone is an enhancement affirmed program dynamic streaming microphone expected to take the idea of your adornment to the accompanying level.
It conveys a warm and rich vocal quality, further improved by the development of a high-pass channel and an automated/straightforward limiter that gives remarkably clean sound.
The Razer Seiren Elite highlights one unique case and cardioid catch design for precise, broad recurrence recording. The inherent high-pass channel evacuates undesirable low-recurrence vibrations, similar to fan clamors or relaxed murmurs.
What’s more, when the rush gets an over the top measure of, a computerized/simple vocal limiter will consequently alter sound additions to stop bending and popping, keeping streams and accounts adjusted and smooth.
- Professional level single robust case guarantees insignificant electronic obstruction for a more extravagant, hotter, and genuine to life broadcasting experience.
- Worked in high pass sift slices through undesirable low-recurrence vibrations ( strides or the thunders of a climate control system ) to deliver just the cleanest recording signals.
- For zero distortion digital/analog vocal limiter.
- Zero-latency monitoring.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring
- Include high pass filter button
- Crisp, clear signal with adjustable gain and subtle DSP
- Audible hiss at mid-to-high gain levels.
- Cutting of low-frequency vibrations
The Razer Seiren X may be an excellent microphone for the worth. You get something that will create adequate digital broadcast/voiceover sound and exceeds expectations during real interactivity and live-streaming.
In case you’re attempting to locate a live streaming mic during this value go, I could see choosing the Razer because it won’t hold you up like another USB mics.
It likewise has essential highlights like mic checking and, therefore, the capacity to deal with vibrations from utilizing your mouse and keyboard.
5. Audio Technica AT2020
Audio Technica AT2020 USB Cardioid condenser USB mic is a cardioid condenser USB microphone that’s an improved version of the previous AT2020 model.
Like the last rendition, this one additionally offers tranquil and magnificent execution, and it can rapidly give a top-quality account. It’s a fair decision for podcasting because it can deliver a straightforward and incredible sound.
As referenced, this mic has the cardioid polar example, which limits the clamor pleasantly, and its A/D converter with a 16-piece, 44.1/48 kHz rate guarantees excellent audio propagation.
It additionally comes outfitted with the high yield interior earphone intensifier that conveys prevalent lucidity and melodic detail likewise as more volume by and large.
It additionally accompanies a stand, even though it isn’t the least difficult, and a couple of will likely want to purchase another mic stand. The mic is perfect with Windows and Mac OS.
- For digital recording, Condenser microphone with USB output.
- To monitor the microphone signal with no delay, the Headphone jack with volume controls allows you.
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kilohertz sampling proportion for excellent audio.
- To blend your mic signal and prerecorded sound mix control allows you.
- High yield household earphone receiver gives the best quality and melodic detail just as more volume generally speaking.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP 2000, and Mac OS X.
- Frequency response
- Consistent and reliable
- Great sound.
- Mic stand could have been better
- Short length cable
This Audio Technical AT 2020 USB cardioid condenser USB microphone is easy to use, is a perfect gift for you, it can perform some pretty cool functions. Using your favorite recording software, it can capture music or any acoustic audio source.
6. Shure Sm 7B Cardioid
Shure SM 7B cardioid dynamic microphone is among the absolute best digital broadcast microphones you’ll decide there. It offers a wreck of highlights while giving a heavenly and clear solid.
On account of its extraordinary recurrence reaction, it provides a spotless and characteristic proliferation of both music and discourse. The mic offers exceptional dependability with its robust development and astounding cartridge protection.
As referenced, the microphone includes a lot of highlights like an improved dismissal of electromagnetic murmur, and it’s advanced for protecting against broadband obstruction produced by PC screens.
It’s furnished with interior air suspension stun disengagement, which takes out all mechanical commotion transmission.
Besides, the exceptionally dynamic pop channel expels the need for any extra insurance against unexpected breath sounds, in any event, for close-up vocals or portrayal.
The mic is very simple to mount or dismount on account of its structure, so you’ll unequivocally control the microphone position.
In case you’re an increasingly serious podcaster, this is frequently one among the most comfortable microphones you’ll purchase quickly, which presumably won’t change for at least ensuing barely any years.
- Level, wide-go recurrence reaction for the flawless and normal generation of both music and discourse.
- Bass move off, and mid-run accentuation controls with a real showcase of reaction set.
- Seize dismissal of electromagnetic murmur, streamlined for protecting against broadband obstruction produced by PC screens.
- Inside air suspension, stun disconnection practically disposes of mechanical commotion transmission.
- The compelling pop channel kills the requirement for any extra assurance against dangerous breath sound, in any event, for close-up vocals or portrayal.
- Rough development and astounding cartridge insurance for exceptional dependability.
- Quality sound
- Abundance of features
- Cartridge replacement
- Not portable
- Single polar pattern
The good thing is that Shure SM 7B cardioid dynamic microphone has been updated from earlier models with an impound bracket design that offers more excellent stability.
In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7 WS windscreen for close-talk applications, which makes it easier to control and use.
7. Audio Technica ATR 2100x
The atr2100x-USB is an adaptable substance creation microphone, intended for live execution, digital recordings, and voiceover use. This rough handheld microphone offers two yields:
A USB yield that associates with your PC or another gadget for the advanced account, and an XLR yield that interfaces with a sound frameworks regular microphone contribution for use in a live execution.
The atr2100x-USB likewise offers a top-notch simple to-advanced converter (24-piece, up to 192 kHz) for extreme devotion and an earphone jack with level control for direct observing from the microphone.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C advanced yield and XLR simple yield.
- On/off switch capacities for both USB and simple activity.
- A built-in earphone jack lets you screen straightforwardly from the microphone with a dial on the base that permits you to modify earphone volume without any problem.
- Improving the separation of the needed sound source, the Cardioid polar model diminishes the pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and back.
- 5. Additionally incorporates three links: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-An, and XLRF to XLRM.
- 1. Excellent sound
- 2. Affluence of features
- 3. Strong and rugged
- 1. Not portable
- 2. Single polar pattern
If you are looking for strong reliability and a low price budget microphone, this a great option to consider; the atr2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone designed for live performance, podcasts, and voiceover use.
This robust handheld microphone offers two yields: a USB yield that interfaces with your PC or another gadget for advanced chronicle and an XLR yield that associates with a sound framework traditional microphone contribution for use in a live execution.
8. Audio Technica ATR 2100- USB / XlrMIC
Cardioid (heart-molded) polar range dispenses with undesirable ground commotion from behind and along these lines the sides, making this a flexible mic that is fitted to podcasting and recording acoustic instruments. Since it’s a dynamic mic, you’re not anticipating a lot of warmth yet has the clearness you’re attempting to discover.
- 1. Handheld dynamic microphone with USB computerized yield and XLR simple yield.
- 2. USB yield associates with your PC for digital recording, while the XLR yield interfaces with your sound framework regular microphone contribution for use in a live execution.
- 3. Smooth extended repeat response undeniably proper for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and before a group of people use.
- 4. Built-in headphone jack allows you to monitor your microphone output without audible delay directly.
- 5. Cardioid polar example decreases pickup of undesirable sound from the sides and back.
- 1. Excellent sound
- 2. Powerful and rugged
- 3. Capable of converting analog to digital.
- 1. Single polar pattern
- 2. Not portable
This Audio Technica AT 2100-USB cardioid dynamic USB/XLR microphone is one of the most affordable microphones on the list, making it a great choice if you are in search of something budget-friendly. Most notably, the functionality of USB and XLR gives it an edge in Inthe market. It will go a long way.
9. Shure Sm 5B- Lc Vocal
In our utilization, the Shure SM580-LC has an incredible low-end sound, lovely warmth, smooth, outstanding quality, and generally merely magnificent quality at the cost.
- 1. Frequency response tailored for vocals with brightened midrange and bass roll-off.
- 2. Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- 3. Cut down handling noise the pneumatic shock-mount system.
- 4. Effective built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- 5. Supplied break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- 6. Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
- 7. Cardioid ( unidirectional ) dynamic.
- 8. Frequency response 50 to 15000 Hz
- 1. Abundance of features
- 2. Good sound
- 3. Rugged and reliability
- 4. Capable of rotating around 180 degrees
- 1. Unidirectional mode pattern
- 2. Not portable
Overall this is very easy to use a microphone that is suitable for both engineers and microphone user.
The Shure SM microphone is equivalent to the interest for high vitality execution, demonstrated from time to time again through many years of thorough use by entertainers and designers of all experience levels.
FAQs On Podcasts Microphone
1: What Microphone Do Podcasts Use?
Ans: In popularity, Dynamic mics are most used amongst podcasters as it is the best option. The reason is Dynamic mics catch less noise from the room so that the voice can be perfect. And it is what listeners want to hear.
Not only that, there are many Dynamic mics on a low budget. So for a beginner, starting podcasts with a dynamic mic would be perfect.
2: Do You Need Two Mics For A Podcast?
Ans: Of course, if there are two or more people in a podcast. They should have an XLR recorder for each of them.
There is an option to use one USB mic, but you will lose the sound quality and have so much noise in your podcast. The result will decrease your listeners, which is a disadvantage.
3: Can You Record Two USB Mics At Once?
Ans: Yes, you can. To do that, you have to select both USB mics on track one and track two. The first one is the left channel, and the other one is the right channel. Now go to the input menu.
There it will be on default. You have to select your USB mics one the default option. Then hit R, and both mics will start recording at once.
4: Do You Need A Mic For A Podcast?
Ans: Of course, you need a mic to do a podcast. Not only that, you must need more than one mic like each for everyone who will give a voice on your podcast. Otherwise, your podcast will be full of noises that will harm your podcast journey.
Many people tend to think that if a podcast’s microphone that has many advanced features, then it’s automatically the simplest, but that isn’t exactly true.
Different features leave different capabilities, so if you simply need a podcast’s microphone to perform necessary skills, then buying one with a bunch of intelligent, advanced features isn’t essential for you and your needs and could also be out of your budget.
This is why knowing how different features work and what capabilities they provide a best podcasts microphone can assist you greatly when it comes time to work out which features you are doing and don’t need supporting what you propose to try to to with, and your level of experience.
Some are more simple and basic, while others equip with more advanced features (and are a touch expensive) that make them appealing for an experienced user.
With something as technologically advanced, it’s essential to select the simplest one for your skillset and desired usage.
I hope that this text has been informative and given you a far better understanding of those features so you’ll find the simplest podcasts microphone for you and your needs.