Beats headphones are unarguably some of the best headphones you will ever find. It is, however, for people who love and appreciate the power of an awesome sounding headset.
The headphones are made specially for two reasons, the first and most important reason is to provide you with a clean and mature sound, the second is to give you prestige.
Sometimes you can encounter some difficulty using the headphones like how to reset your beats headphones and others. In this article, we will deal with that problem specifically.
Before we solve the problem, let us take a look at some of the different types of beats headphones because we will be looking at how to reset each and every one of them.
Table of Contents
they are on-ear beats headphones that block out external distractions. It also filters in a little bit of sound from your environment to help you stay aware of your surroundings. You can enjoy music with them for over 40 hours after full-charge.
Over-ear headphones that give you optimum noise cancellation and lasts up to 40 hours after a full charge. But if you’re using the noise cancellation feature, it lasts 22 hours, that’s almost a whole day. The sound is spectacular.
Studio or Studio Wireless:
another awesome beats product with amazing sound and gorgeous outlook. Gives you non-stop high performance as long as it’s well charged.
join the host of wonderful sound lovers when you use these headphones that provide high sound quality and long-lasting playtime after a full charge.
on-ear headphones built for those who love comfort while listening to music. Comes with noise cancellation and isolation. It is spectacularly awesome. The perfect headphones for music lovers.
you just can’t get enough of the awesomeness with these. Easy and fast connection with Bluetooth and long-lasting battery life.
How To Reset Your Beats Headphones?
- You first need to press and hold down the ‘mode’ and volume down buttons for up to 10 seconds
- so you will see that the LED flashes red, when that happens, you should release the buttons.
- You have successfully reset your headphones and you can decide to set them up with your devices again.
- To do that, you will press and hold the mode and volume down buttons for another 10 seconds
How To Reset Your Beats Studio3 Wireless
- You first need to press and hold the power and volume down buttons for up to 10 seconds.
- So You will see that the Fuel Gauge flashes, when that happens, you then release the buttons.
- You have successfully reset your beats headphones and can decide to set them up with your devices again.
- To do that, you will need to press the power button and volume down button.
How To Reset Your Beats Studio or Studio Wireless Headphones
- You first have to press and hold the power button for a minimum of 10 seconds.
- You will notice how all the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white except one which blinks red.
- When you see the light flash three times. Then you will notice that the lights stop flashing.
- When that happens, you have successfully reset your headphones and it will automatically turn on.
- Press the power button and hold it down for up to 10 seconds or more in order to connect.
How To Reset Your Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
- You first have to press and hold the volume down and the power buttons for up to 10 seconds.
- Here You will observe that the Fuel Gauge flashes, when that happens, you can release the buttons.
- You have successfully reset your beats headphones and you can choose to set them up with your devices again.
- To do that, you will press the power and volume down buttons together
How To Reset Your Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- To carry this out, you must ensure that you have not plugged your headphones with the USB charging cable that comes with it or any other one.
- You will press the power button and hold it for up to 10 seconds.
- When you are sure it’s been up to ten seconds, you can let go of the power button.
- You will notice that all the Fuel Gauge LEDs are blinking white except one LED that blinks red. This will happen up to three times.
- The lights will stop flashing, you have successfully reset your beats headphones.
- To connect you have to press the power button for 10 seconds.
How To Reset Your Beats Solo Wireless Headphones
- To do this, you first need to turn the headset off.
- When you have done that, you would be required to press and hold the multifunction button as well as the volume down buttons for up to eight seconds or more.
- You will notice how the red and blue indicator lights go on and off three times.
- You have successfully reset your beats solo wireless headphones
- Remember that you have to press the multifunction and volume down buttons while the headset is off.
These solutions will definitely work for your headphones, however, if the issue still exists, you can attempt to follow other steps.
Try plugging it to another power source or use a different USB cable. So You can also read online about sound or Bluetooth troubleshooting for headphones. You can decide to use the Beats Updater if you want to get the latest firmware.
For those who use a Solo3 headphone that has been set up with iPhones that use iOS 10, you will get the latest firmware automatically. I hope this guide help you with how to reset your Beats headphones easily. Anything needs to know Comment on below