No doubt, the gaming experience can be increased to double when we experience high-quality audio. To do so, we must have super reliable headphones that can give us studio experience.
Every gamer must have high-quality headphones that ensure studio-quality sound and experience. When you use high-quality headphones, enhance your gaming experience with every detailing of the game.
When you know every detail of any particular game, this will help you in improving your gaming skills. Gamer are always in search of the best headphones that can give them the real feel of the game.
Although there is a huge variety of headphones available online, are all headphones good for gaming?
No, sometimes it’s confusing to choose the best one. All of them have good qualities and some different features, which makes them unique.
But now the question is how you will find the best one. In this article, you will get a list of the best headphones for gaming Without A Mic. These headphones will give you one level up the experience of gaming. Let’s check them out :
Top 9 Headphones For Gaming Without A Mic – Comparison Table
#1 The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum
#2 Audio-Technica ATH-M30x
#3 Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR
#4 Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
#5 Sennheiser HD 600
#6 Beyerdynamic DT 770
#7 Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Premium
#8 SteelSeries Arctis Pro
#9 SteelSeries Arctis 7
9 Best Headphones For Gaming Without A Mic 2020 Reviews
1. The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Review
In the gaming industry Logitech is one of the most successful brands. Therefore, it has produced some of the best quality gaming accessories to date.
One of them is Artemis spectrum. These are very comfortable headphones. Its compatibility is excellent; it can work very smoothly on PCs, PS3s, PS4s and Xbox one moreover with any TV also.
Every gamer needs in-game spatial awareness, and this headphone is perfect for this purpose. It has a Pro-G audio driver, which blesses your years with cinematic and studio-quality audio.
This is a unique feature by which the player figures out from where the enemies are precisely coming, with optimal sound precision. The durability of this headphone is just too excellent.
Gamers can usually play 7-10 hours in one run, and this headphone will not leave your heads. It has a wireless 2.4GHz lag-free connection with your system.
But you don’t worry if it runs out of battery, you can use the analog cable with your mobile device or console to play without using the battery.
You can also personalize the audio from the equalizer present on the headphone itself. To set up the headphone’s lighting and sound configuration, you need to install software from Logitech gaming.
- 1. Superior sound performance: The sound quality of this headphone is worth the money spent.
- 2. Multi-Platform: Perfect for platforms like PCs, PS3s, PS4s, and Xbox
- 3. Fully Customization: The lightning given on it can be customized according to you. It has a swappable backlit custom tag. For pro-players its has G-Keys to assign macros.
- Simple to set up/use.
- Easy to understand and use controls
- A good system for hardware muting
- Its portability makes it easy to carry while traveling.
- The range could be better, especially if there are walls between you and the dongle.
- Plates covering the battery/USB dongle holder are a little loose and can pop off at times if bumped.
The specification of these headphones truly makes justice with the price. Once you buy them, you won’t regret your decision.
2. Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Review
This headphone is very good at producing high-quality audio, and at the same time, it gives you high-quality comfort also. The audio produced is very detailed and with energetic mid-range frequency. Its best for gaming as well as for studios even.
For excellent sound isolation for the contoured ear cups is tightly sealed, made up of superior quality material which provides you comfort and durability.
- Build quality: its build quality is super good and with advanced engineering.
- Mid-Range Frequency: It has a mid-range frequency, which helps to increase the detailing of the sound.
- Sound Isolation: The ear cups are designed for sound isolation so that the gamer does not face disturbance in a loud environment.
- Cable exit: Its single-side cable exit makes this headphone more convenient to use.
- The best thing about this headphone is its build quality.
- Ear cups are super comfortable, and you can play for long hours.
- Sound is isolated since ear cups are sealed.
- The build quality makes it super durable.
- Sometimes the cable comes out of the left side.
- Due to sweat, it stops working sometimes.
The build quality of these headphones is fantastic. They tend to be very comfortable to the user. Since cups are sealed, you will feel sound getting isolated. There are very few flaws with these headphones that could be ignored.
3. Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Review
The Philips itself is a trust and quality statements. Phillips has been manufacturing audio equipment for more than 50 years now. In terms of quality and durability, they are one of the best manufacturers.
This headphone by Philips is way too light and has a sense of satisfaction. The audio quality is incredibly useful.
- The built design of this headphone is acoustic open back.
- With extended response frequency, it is certified for high-res audio.
- With pre-tilted speaker plates, its made up of double-layered ear shells.
- Foam ear-pads are breathable, so you won’t sweat if you wear them for long hours.
- They are super comfortable.
- Since build quality is fantastic, which makes it super durable.
- Removable 3.5mm jack helps you to install mod mic also easily.
- Great for immersion for games and movies.
- They are not as good as the studio monitor headphones.
- The sound is not very detailed.
If you are looking for comfortable headphones that you can use for long hours of gaming, then this is the headphone for you.
4. Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Review
This is a multi-purpose headphone. It’s one of the best bass gaming headphones because of its bass reflex system. The sound produced by this headphone is evident and detailed. High Resolution of sound can be experienced.
- Best for professional recording and monitoring.
- If you want to use it for stage and studio recording, this will be perfect.
- Earpads are so soft and comfortable that you won’t feel any pain while wearing them for a long time.
- The bass reflex system and durability is a key feature of this device.
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m cable). Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction.
- Audiophile sound quality.
- Very comfortable.
- Original bass is present in the audio.
- In some devices, the full sound is not audible; it becomes a little low.
- The cable is built-in not very flexible.
In this headphone, good quality sound and comfort both can be experienced. But overall, it’s a must-buy product as comfort and sound quality is getting fulfilled.
5. Sennheiser HD 600 Review
If you are looking for headphones that provide the best audiophile experience to your ears, then this is the headphone for you. The design of this headphone is very advance.
It has an advanced diaphragm design, which helps to eliminate standing waves. This results in more detailed and precise sound quality. It also makes it free of artifacts and acoustical disturbances.
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils will amaze you.
- Neodymium ferrous magnets maintain optimum sensitivity.
- Classy designed elegantly finished in black and gray.
- High-quality open metal-mesh earpiece covers.
- Detachable cable with very low handling noise.
- Wired connectivity.
- The sound quality is fantastic.
- Durability is top-notch.
- The design is super smooth.
- Comfortable for the long term.
- Ear cups are not sealed, which reduces sound isolation.
- Little loss on bass impact.
Do you have the device/amplifier to drive them, music that is sufficiently well-encode? If yes, you will have the tools to appreciate what the HD600’s have to offer.
Are HD600’s the best? Probably not, but you will be hard-pressed to do better without dropping a lot more coin.
6. Beyerdynamic DT 770 Review
Other headphones from the same brand on our list, but it’s worth it is at 6. The sound quality is produced with very high resolution and pure.
This is a bigger version of the last headphone from the same brand at number 4 on this list. Last time it was off 80 OHM, but this one is 250 OHM.
- Closed over-ear headphones for the best gaming experience.
- Earpads will ensure the comfort of the gamer playing for long hours.
- It has a robust design with excellent durability.
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
- Audiophile sound quality.
- Very comfortable.
- Original bass is present in the audio.
- Better sound than 80OHM.
- In some devices, the max output is not experienced.
- Treble is a little bright, not bad, but not very good too.
These headphones excellent, but they can give their full output when you have a good DAC and amplifier to attach. Overall, it very comfortable with excellent bass (original bass is present).
7. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Premium Review
This headphone is the latest gaming headsets for Xbox One. It purifies the sound and produces very detailed audio. It also has Bluetooth connectivity to the brand’s very own phone application called Turtle Beach Audio Hub App.
This headphone is designed for the people who are ready to wear something new and unique. This has an all-new modern style, and it has a mighty 50mm, over-ear speaker.
For comfort, it has a synthetic leather headband and ear cushions for the ease of your ears. The battery of this headphones last longs for 10 hours and can be recharged again.
- Xbox direct wireless: From your headset to your Console, you can enjoy the direct connection.
- Windows Sonic Surround Sound: Windows Sonic for Headphones delivers powerful virtual surround sound.
- Active noise cancellation: It blocks unwanted sound that creates a disturbance. While you focus on your game, it gives high quality pure and detailed sound.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – This headphone gets connected to the app of the brand. It provides you a feature to take the call or listen to music while you play games.
- Active noise cancellation helps to get better results.
- Quality becomes more pleasant when using Dolby using.
- Very comfortable to use for a long time.
- Battery life is not right; once fully charge, it can be used for 4-5 hours approximately.
- According to its specifications, It is very costly.
It has pretty much everything you need in a headset at this price point. The Bluetooth feature is a game-changer. Being able to listen to your music while playing is fun.
While knowing that you won’t be missing any calls, messages, or notifications makes for a more chilled out gaming experience. These are decent headphones, you will enjoy it when you use it.
8. SteelSeries Arctis Pro Review
Wireless gaming headphones with excellent sound quality. It has 2.4g wireless lossless audio, Bluetooth mobile audio. The design of this headphone is very sleek and luxurious as it is made up of polished steel and aluminum alloy.
It has a multi-input wireless transmitter with OLED screen, and swappable batteries make the gaming experience as good as it can be. The battery back up of this headphone is pretty amazing. The battery lasts long for about 20 hours (10hours each battery).
- 2 included swappable batteries are provided. You can charge a battery while you can use others for more than 20 hours of gaming
- The clear cast microphone delivers a studio-quality voice. It gives high clarity and noise cancellation.
- Excellent sound quality, with a lot of equalizer settings.
- Volume loud and stable enough.
- The swappable batteries are high.
- Disability is the issue. Headsets get physical damage after continuous use around 4-months.
- The bass is not too good but not to bad also. It’s okay.
9. SteelSeries Arctis 7 Review
One of the best headphones by the Arctis Steel Series. The audio quality is excellent; it also has a mic whose clarity is unbeatable. The battery life of this headphone is also a key feature to discuss. The battery lasts longs up to 15 hours.
The headband is made up of premium steel to serve comfort. This also gives you lag-free wireless audio. The quality of its mic is so high that it maintains a balance between on-ear game/chat audio balance.
- The clarity of audio delivered by the mic is as clear as studio quality.
- For loud environment people, it has an excellent noise cancellation feature.
- Arctic 7 is announced as PC Gamer “Best Wireless Gaming Headset of 2017.”
- The headphone frequency response is 20 to 20000 hertz. Microphone responds on 100 to 10,000-hertz frequency.
- Build quality is excellent.
- Mic delivers high-quality sound is a key feature.
- The sound surround is quiet the sound
Plug the wireless hub in the USB port on the dock and a 3.5mm cable from the Switch to the hub audio-in. Works great, and the volume knob on the headset works too!
It appears there is no surround sound or audio via USB, but it still sounds excellent for average gaming needs. Overall, this headphone can be called a decent headphone.
Best Headset For Gaming Without A Mic Buying Guide :
So till now, we have seen some of the best headphones you can buy if you are a game lover. However, you need to know some key specifications before buying a headphone to have a good gaming experience.
Let’s see these key features:
Before you buy any headphones, you must know its compatibility. The headphone you choose for buying should be able to work with your system. This means if you have a PC, PS3, PS4, etc. you must check if the headphones can work on these platforms or not.
When you buy headphones, you must check on what connections type it requires. If you don’t notice this, then the result will be, you have an expensive headphone that could not even get connected to your device.
There are many types of connections like Bluetooth, wired USB, wireless USB, standard 3.5mm, dual 3.5mm. You need to know what connection your device supports.
There are two types of gamer; casual gamer, hardcore gamer. On the other hand, hardcore gamer play games for hours without any interruption. For these gamer, they must buy a headphone that can maintain comfort for hours of serious game play.
Headband And Ear Cups:
Apart from the speakers, these two components of the headphones must be taken care of when you buy a headphone. Ear cups have to be of good quality as they have to maintain the comfort of your ears.
While headband’s length and the material should be useful as they have to be adjusted, they also have to keep support on your head.
Open Or Closed:
These two features have their own merits and demerits. While you play the game, if you have to be aware of your physical environment, then you must prefer open ones. On the other hand, if you don’t care about outside, then you must prefer the closed ones.
- Sound quality: Gamer usually rely on the headphones for figuring out their enemy’s direction. This becomes very important for the headphone to produce high quality of sound surrounding.
- Sound cancellation: This feature will help you a lot if you live in a loud environment. If you have to ignore your friends, this will help.
- Durability: Since headphones are not something you would buy every weekend, you must check for the durability feature. Already gaming headphones are a bit higher in price than the normal ones. Some headphones are not costly as compared to other gaming headphones, but they last long for a month. However, sometimes the most expensive ones don’t last long, not even 2-3 months.
What Amount Must One Pay For A Good Gaming Headphone?
Although there is every kind of headphones available online, some are cheap, and some are expensive. You must decide what your requirements are. According to your interest and demand, you must choose a headphone. If you are a casual gamer, you can buy a little cheaper one.
However, if you have the money you can purchase an expensive one too. Although, a decent headphone can range between 50$-100$. The price depends on the specifications you choose.
If you do some research, read a couple of articles on the internet, you can make your mind to choose one. It’s highly recommended to research pretty well before purchasing.
Moreover, when you buy a headphone, you just don’t use it for gaming. You use it for many purposes like listening to music, movies, watching a Netflix series, etc. Therefore you need a headphone that could serve all these purposes without any kind of disturbance.
Although your gaming concern is our priority, from this list of headphones, you can buy any of them as per your interest, budget, and requirement.
This article will even help you to compare the best headphones for gaming without a mic. Games like Pubg, Fortnite, etc., will give goosebumps when you fire your guns with these headphones on.