Technology helps us in every possible way. A lot of gamers prefer to enhance or upgrade their tool. Many of us get skeptical about buying fabulous headphones for the Games. We end up taking low-quality headphones.
This article will help you in choosing the best studio headphones for gaming. Let’s view the essential features of the studio headphones for Gaming:-
Top 5 Studio Headphones For Gaming Comparison Table
#1 ATH-M50x Studio
#3 Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro Plus
#4Beyer Dynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Limited Edition
#5 Beyer Dynamic DT 770 PRO – 250 OHM LE Professional
Which Types of Studio Headphones Are Best For Gaming?
Well, before we start talking about the types of studio headphones best for gaming, you need to understand that it’s not a gaming headphone.
Hence, these studio headphones will not give the exact service the gaming headphones give. Still, studio headphones can be used as alternate headphones for playing games.
Let us tell you one significant fact when you are totally into a game, and you will not feel much difference.
Moreover, these are less expensive than gaming headphones. So, let’s not take more time to talk and look at the types of studio headphones best for gaming.
These headphones have backs that are closed, and these are designed to get sound isolation.
But wearing these headphones and keeping playing is quite tricky because the closed-back design makes it a sweaty headphone that slips down from the ear often.
So, playing with these might feel a little annoying to you if you are a dedicated gamer. Moreover, the sound accuracy is average.
Therefore you will not hear detailed sound effects of the games and will fail to enjoy them properly.
But anyway, it’s not that bad either. If you have a very tight budget, these studio headphones will do a great job too.
Here comes another type of studio headphones. These can provide better sound quality because they deliver outstanding sound accuracy.
But you will not get enough isolation as the closed-back headphones can provide. These studio headphones are, of course, not the best but much better than the closed-back ones.
Therefore they are a little bit high priced. For a gamer, sound accuracy is the first requirement because you can enjoy gaming properly when you can hear the detailed sound.
Though it’s not the only requirement, with a medium budget target, open-back studio headphones can give you a better gaming experience.
Well, the name itself is giving you the vision of how the semi-open back studio headphones.
Yes, they are neither totally opened nor closed. This excellent design makes it the best to use for gaming.
Because it can give you both the proper isolation and proper sound accuracy, plus, the headphones never get sweaty.
Therefore, you often have to manage the headphones to your ears, and you will enjoy the ultimate sound quality. These types of studio headphones are costly.
5 Best Studio Headphones For Gaming Reviews
1. ATH-M50x Studio Monitor Review
These headphones are available in Black, White & Gun Metal color. For pro gamers, this headset is one of the best among all. Are you looking for a fantastic sound quality headphone?ATH-M50x is one of the gaming studio headphones.
It serves both purposes of improved technology & quality. It generates fresh sound while gaming & looks fantastic to put on ears. It comes in two variants- Wired & Wireless.
Imagine the Games without the best audio output! Well, no one likes to get stuck with low-quality sound. This Headphone solves all the problems in one go. Let’s take a glance at the critical features:-
- Excellent Clarity- Who doesn’t want a unique sound clarity? This Headphone has a fantastic frequency range. It gives you a fantastic bass response while Gaming.
- Durable Built– Its collapsible design makes it lasting & durable. There is no strain due to extended Gaming, especially on ears. This gives an ease to your ears. It swivels 90 degrees for one-ear
- High Technology – An excellent framework is visible in the headset. Earth magnets & copper aluminum coils suit best. It looks great with its astonishing built.
- Its robust base makes it unique from other variants
- While experiencing the games a perfect balance in audio stereo
- Its Circumaural ear cups looks amazing
- Great value for Money
- Too much plastic on the built could have avoided
- Lack of microphone
We recommend Pros & Cons before you buy the product. You can’t expect everything to be perfect. Yet, you should check out the best features.
It’s time to upgrade the Gaming experience with “ATH-M50x” headphones. You can always check out other headphones to compare the features.
2. Audio-Technica Review
Headphones come in three variants with advanced features & benefits. You can check out the options- AD700X, AD500X & AD1000X. It comes with an affordable price range from 77$-149$.
It is quite clear that Gamers are choosy & careful about the products. Well, this product will amuse you with its built & unbelievable sound.
This Headphone also adjusts to your head size. It is a great relief for Gamers who play for hours & search for a good headphone.
This is the best headphone for gamers with excellent features & quality. Let’s go through some original features of this Headphone.
- Flexibility– It’s a lightweight headphone with 1.25 pounds. The self-adjusting property makes it more unique & prominent. Recommended for gamers who play for hours to provide the best flexibility on ears
- Durability-“53mm drivers” produce a clear & treble sound. You don’t need to worry about the background noise at all. The earpads provide world-class audio experience in Gaming.
- Voice Clarity– “Bobbin wound CCAW” voice coils make the clarity more useful for the gamers. You can enjoy the great sound with the help of this Headphone.
- Real & Natural sound experience makes it an extraordinary tool for Gamers with 3D wing support & superior power handling
- Lightweight Headphone is easy to handle
- For long-lasting experience in Gaming open-Air headphones with utmost comfort on ears
- Cable seems a bit long which get tangled & apply a question on portability
- The Bass is moderate in experience
The above synopsis is based on end to end usage or experience of the product. The individual choice may vary from product to product.
I would recommend “Audio-Technica Audiophile Open-Air Headphones” for the Gamers who would like to play games for a long time with the best comfort.
3. Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro Plus Headphones: Review
Still, looking for the best headphones for Gaming? Every product has its uniqueness & quality, which makes it more demanding. Let’s talk about this Headphone, which is in high demand due to its incredible look, customization style & high-quality sound.
Now, you can also interact with your Game fans through its customer microphone slider.
Although the price hovers by 149$, there is still no match in sound & voice clarity during the Gaming. This Headphone is the new future for Gamers.
This was built-in Germany & promises a reasonable period of warranty, i.e., two years. Why wait for more to know its fabulous features on the grid?
- Custom Style & Sound Bar- Many of us struggle to get all features in one headphone. The wait is over with Beyer dynamic Custom One Pro Plus Headphones, which provides 16 changeable cover designs to look vibrant. That’s not all; it also has a unique Custom Sound Slider, which gives many options to change the Bass as per your mood.
- Custom Headset & Accessories– You can customize the Headset & Accessories for calls, Gaming & podcasts. This also gives you flexibility in mapping the wire in any type of Gaming Instrument without any hassle.
- Great Durability & flexibility– The sound is fantastic, which produces a great Gaming experience. You also don’t have to worry about its Durability as it comes with 2 years of warranty with compatible design.
- Do consider the Pro’s & Con’s before you click the “Buy” button.
- Easy customization of accessories which makes it more in demand
- Build Quality is another attribute to make it a lucrative product for gamer
- We can’t deny the sound clarity with fantastic treble & Bass
- A little task in the wire as it gets tangled sometimes
- Price can be an apprehension for some users
This seems an excellent headphone for Gaming experience & good value for Money. I would recommend This is not less than a gift for Gamer.
4. Beyer Dynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Limited Edition Professional Studio:
It is not entirely surprising that Gamers always prefer headphones with exceptional built-in features. This Headphone is the featured tool in the Gaming industry. It is currently available in Black & Grey color with 169$ offer price.
You can expect an impressive sound from this Headphone. Its custom-built diaphragms are unique & loved by millions of Gamers. The Durability of this Headphone is fantastic & unique. It ensures the best sound quality for a long time.
There is no stigma on its reliability as it has been winning the hearts for almost 30 years.
Let’s look at the unique features of Beyer dynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Limited Edition Professional Studio Headphone:-
- Ideal headphones for Studios-“80 OHMS” headphones are the ideal choice for the Gamers. You name any prominent feature of the studio headphone & your search gets accomplished by Beyer dynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm headphone.
- High-Class Comfort-You can wear this Headphone for a long time without tangling it in the wire. This provides you the utmost comfort due to its incredible feature of adjustable ear cups.
- Excellent Sound Quality– Its custom builds “diaphragms” makes a clear sound. , Bass & treble also contribute at their best to make it a Best studio headphone for Gaming.
- Excellent Voice Quality with no noise distraction
- Best Comfort while playing the Games
- Durability & Flexibility adds on the value addition
- Ear Cups padding could have been improved a bit to avoid the sweatiness
This is the best Headphone & value proposition of the price, which serves the purpose of Gaming for hours without disruption.
5. Beyer Dynamic DT 770 PRO – 250 OHM LE Professional Studio:
The last product in our wish list to suffice the purpose of Gaming for hours is this Headphone. Unlike other headphones, it provides an ideal & professional gaming experience with no hassle.
It comes in two variants i.e. Black & Grey. You can’t get confused about Durability & flexibility for this specific Headphone. A perfect headphone for mixing in the studio.
Its unexpected base & treble surprise many gamers with real sound experience. Many Gamers also use this specific Headphone for mirroring while engaging with the audience during the Game.
Let’s walk through the critical feature of “Beyer dynamic DT 770 PRO – 250 OHM LE DT 770 Pro 250 ohm Professional Studio” Headphone:-
- Superb Build- Gold plated stereo jack with efficient output & closed over-ear shape to ensure the best build.
- Stunning Sound Quality- “Circumaural ear pads” produces excellent sound quality & smooth voice transition to the listener
- High Wearing Comfort– You can’t compare the comfort of wearing this specific headset with others. It ensures robust spring steel headband for excellent comfort.
- Here is the list of Pro’s & Con’s for this Headphone:-
- Steel Headband build which makes it’s more promising in Durability
- Experience Mixing & Audio Interfaces for the best Gaming
- Best value for Money
- Bit expensive in comparison to the other versions
- Base tuning seems a bit complicated
All in All, “Beyer dynamic DT 770 PRO – 250 OHM LE DT 770 Pro 250 ohm Professional Studio” Headphone is considered to be the Best Studio Headphone for Gaming.
You can opt for any Studio headphone depending on your choice & budget to enjoy the best experience of Game in reality.
How To Choose The Right Headphones For The Gaming?
Well, it’s quite a challenge to go for appropriate headphones for the GameGame. You need to ensure the configuration aspect between the Headphone & your PC, Mac, Xbox, etc. This is always available in the product description & compatibility.
Best Gamers often go for Best sound quality & long-lasting usage with no disruption. Well, you can’t have everything in perfect shape, yet, quality always comes with a reasonable price.
Let’s understand all the aspects which are critical before you buy any Gaming headphone.
Comfort During Prolonged Use-
“Comfort” is the first key to gauge the headset’s performance. We recommend going for the best quality of headphones to use them for a long time while Gaming. Comfort is related to the product build. A decent headphone with no hiccups in listening serves the ultimate purpose.
Every gamer serves at least 43-4 hours a day, depending on their schedule. Hence, it becomes essential for them to use comfortable headsets to play long. You should check out the material & model.
Which Is Better-
The Headset with Mic or Headset with separated Mic: -headset with separated Mic would be much costly than the inbuilt Mic. But, an individual can use any of them as per their choice.
Which Is Better-Wired or Wireless Gaming Headset
Well, most of the gamer believe that Wireless headphones are much better than the Wired Ones. Both wired & wireless headphones have their merits and demerits. Let’s understand the disadvantages of wired headphones.
There is always a high chance of tangling the Headphone’s wire, which later can cause lousy experience & affect its Durability. On the other hand, wireless headphones are easy to carry & portable.
You can face the situation of losing out the battery, power, etc. All in all, if you are looking for long term gaming, you should go for wireless headphones.
All Gamers would like to enjoy the best sound quality in any form to go for real-time experience in the same Game. Most of the gamers prefer deep Bass & clear treble to experience the same Game in the best way.
You can only enjoy the best sound if the Bass & treble are in proper sync with the output. You also want to check the production of the headset as it relates to the sound quality.
Don’t get trapped in the tricks of cheap headsets as it would result in bad sound quality later. Hence, before buying the headset, you need to ensure the quality, Durability, compatibility & output.
Gaming Headsets Durability-
Durability decides the life of the Headphone. Hence, you need to stay away from cheap headsets, which are the buildup of inferior quality & material. Always check out the content in the description before you hit the “Buy Now” button.
Purchasing a studio’s headphones is challenging, especially if you are planning to use them to play games. There are a lot of things you need to consider and have to understand.
Just keep in mind to check out the three essential factors of studio headphones when you are purchasing them. Let’s take a look at the following buying guide to buy the best product using the information.
You should give it priority first, no matter which headphones you want to purchase. When it comes to gaming purposes, good quality headphones with fantastic sound accuracy are a must.
Without listening to the perfectly detailed sounds, enjoying a game to its gull becomes impossible.
And what is the point of playing games when you can’t enjoy them at all? Therefore, check out how the headphones sound and how accurate it delivers the sound.
Check the ratings of each product that claims to provide sound accuracy. If you finally succeed in finding one, grab that right away.
It’s the second thing you should look for in-studio headphones for gaming. A pro gamer needs to focus on playing.
Therefore he does not like to hear any other sounds except the sound of the game’s background music and other sound effects.
Here when he needs noise isolation. The reason is, most of the unwanted sounds from going into the player’s ear are blocked by noise isolation while he is playing.
With headphones that can Isolate sounds, anyone can focus on playing. So, it’s better not to buy open-back headphones because those cannot block sounds.
Alright, you may think what steadiness we are talking about. It’s the steadiness of headphones.
How will you feel when your headphones get sweaty as soon as you wear them and often fall off of your ears?
You will feel angry and disappointed, right? You can’t control three of them at a time, the gaming keyboard, mouse, and headphones.
It’s almost impossible to play long-term games wearing such headphones. That’s why always check if your headphone’s ear cushions are of better quality so that they don’t get wet quickly when you are sitting.
1: Can Studio Headphones be Used for Gaming?
Ans: Well, you can use studio headphones for gaming. But you will not get benefits like gaming headphones to do.
It is challenging to hear footsteps and explosions with a studio headphone. So, if you have any opportunity, you should buy a gaming headphone without question.
2: Are Studio Headphones Worth it?
Ans: Usually, studio headphones are made for professional work. The sound of a studio headphone is suitable for mixing and recording.
So, for professional work, studio headphones are worth it. But if you want to use it as a gaming headphone, it will not be worth it.
3: Should I buy Headphones or Earphones For Gaming?
Ans: Well, it depends on your budget. If you have enough budget, you should buy headphones instead of earphones for gaming.
Because, in headphones, the sound of footsteps and explosions are more precise and realistic than earphones.
4: Why is Bass Important For Gaming?
Ans: Of course, the bass is essential for gaming. To enjoy gaming, you need to hear the sound. And a bass makes that.
The reason so many gamers lose in matches is because they couldn’t hear footsteps properly while playing. And it is because of the low bass.
So now, here we are concluding this article. By now, you have come across a couple of studio headphones, which are the best of bests. All possible information is given above. This information will help you to choose one of the best studio headphones for gaming.
These were the attributes of the best headphones for Gaming. Hence, you can opt for the headset to fulfill the extreme point in your wish list.