How To Pair Beats Studio Wireless Headphones? [Things You Should Know]
Are you having issues pairing your amazing new beats headphones to your music playing device? Don’t worry, that issue will be tackled and solved right away. Switch on your headphones and you may notice that the light shows that it is on but isn’t playing you your song.
This is majorly because it has already been paired with a device. You will have to disconnect it first which is why in this article, I will show you how to pair beats studio wireless headphones. Just follow the steps closely and solve the problem.
How To Pair Beats Studio Wireless Headphones With An iPhone That Uses iOS 11 Or Newer Versions
Table of Contents
- Unlock your iPhone, enter Settings on your phone > go to Bluetooth, and turn on the Bluetooth.
- Press the power button on your beats headphones and hold it. Remember to hold on to it for at least one second.
- Hold your headphones close to your iPhone at least 2 inches. While you’re at this, make sure that the iPhone is unlocked.
- Wait until your iPhone shows a message asking you to connect. Once you have seen the command, you can continue to follow the instructions that follow. Problem solved.
Pair Beats Studio Wireless Headphones With Mac Or Any Other Bluetooth Device
- Press and hold the power button on your headphones. Make sure to hold it for up to 5 seconds. You will notice that the five Fuel Gauge lights will Flash. Once this happens, it simply means that your headphones are discoverable.
- Unlock your phone and enter Bluetooth settings. Here’s how to do that: on your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click on Bluetooth. Turn on your Bluetooth and ensure it is discoverable.
- Your headphones’ name is supposed to automatically pop up on the list of discoverable devices and also automatically pair with other devices that you have signed in to iCloud. They must be using iOS 11 or newer versions, macOS Sierra or newer versions, or watch OS 3 or newer versions.
Connecting To A Different Device
When you turn your headphones on, they would automatically connect to the last device you connected them to as long as the device is close by. In order to change the device, here are the steps you have to follow.
- Manually connect your headphones to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by doing the following: Unlock your device and enter Settings > go to Bluetooth.
- Search for the name of your headphones in the list of discoverable devices and click on it. Then you can begin to play music with the new device. Remember that you will have to repeat the steps if you want to play with another device.
How To Connect To Other Devices
- Enter settings on your device, then enter Bluetooth. If you have to do this on your Mac or Android, for example, you will have to click the Bluetooth icon in the settings.
- Select the name of your headphones from the list of discoverable Bluetooth devices.
- If the name of your device doesn’t appear, then you have to ensure that your headphones are on. To do this, you will press and hold the power button for up to 5 seconds until you see the indicator that shows you it is on.
Other Important Information You Might Be Interested in.
You may find these helpful if you want to properly use and enjoy your beats headphones.
How To Disconnect or Reconnect Your Headphones
- If you have fully enjoyed your headphones and want to leave it to rest, all you simply need to do is disconnect the Bluetooth connection by pressing and holding the ‘b’ button.
- If you want to get back to enjoying the music again, you can just reconnect your headphones to the last device that you played music with by pressing the ‘b’ button and releasing it immediately. But remember that this will only allow you to connect with the last device that it was connected to.
How To Enter ANC-only Mode
If you want to enter into the ANC-only mode, you will need to press the power button and the b button and hold them together for not less than 1 second.
Buttons To Control Your Music
Pause And Play
- In order to play or pause your music, you will have to press and release the ‘b’ button.
- If you want to skip from one track to the next, press the ‘b’ button two times.
- To scan forward or fast-forward a track, just press the ‘b’ button two times and hold it for some seconds on the second press.
- To go back and play a previous track, you have to press the ‘b’ button three times and fast. If you press it once and wait for some seconds before pressing it two more times, you would have initiated a different command.
- To scan a track backward, you require to quickly press the ‘b’ button three times and hold on to it for some seconds on the third press.
To Answer Or Reject Calls
- To answer or end a call, you will press the ‘b’ button only one time.
- If you want to answer the call directly using your phone instead of your headphones, you have to press the ‘b’ button two times.
- When you want to cancel an incoming call, you will need to press the b button and hold it for at least 2 seconds. If you don’t press it up to two seconds, you may end up answering the call.
Beats by Dre is designed specifically for this age and time. The style, the sleekness, the unequaled sound, and everything else about the headphone makes it really special.
Knowing how to pair beats studio wireless headphones that give you a quality aural experience is going to come in handy when you need it the most. I hope this article was informative enough for you.